Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hookin' Ain't Easy


FUCK.


Broke my blue snakeskin heel last night tryin to do the hopscotch on Sunset. Picked up an Ugly Fucker called "Shebowne" and went to Pax's for peanut butter soup. Ditched "Sheb"with the bill, and slipped out the back past a wetback in a hairnet that was lickin mashed potatoes off the beater.

I totally fucking FORGOT to pay rent, so I went to Diane's (my landlady) house on the way home with a box of Little Debbie zebra cakes and half a joint to smooth shit over. Lied that I had to leave town earlier this month cos my mom died, so I'm gonna have to remember to act all sobby and shit next week when she does my past-life readings.


Charlie came up around 3A.M. lookin for her leather outfit that I stole and hid carefully in the oven~Mean Cunt stole my belt and my "Stevie Nicks" wig, and thinks my head's all up my ass about it. Anyway, I let her borrow Jackie Collins' 'Hollywood Wives' and a roll of tinfoil, so don't let me forget..Laid in the hammock all night eating wheat thins and salsa and watching 90210.


Charlie thinks I should dye my hair.


Oh, yeah, saw Angelyne(!) at the 7-11~bitch looks fucking ethereal. Asked her what shoe size she wore and she goes, "7!" all breathy and shit.


LIAR!


I wish I'da been thinking on my toes, cos I shoulda had her autograph my hotdog.


GOD! Charlie would be so jealous!



No comments:

Post a Comment